Project Zarathustra research will enable us to IDENTIFY the causative (heretofore "unknown") forces at work in the traditional Techsignal spectral analysis projections.
Father ofAstrology... Student of Hermes... Teacher of Magi. Zarathustra originated the measurement of the starry heavens.
These heavens – an expression of the spheres of influences – were seen aS twelve great spiritual Beings – each with their unique qualities, working from the zodiacal constellations as equal divisions known as the signs of the zodiac.
Within each equal-sized zone of the heavens, he perceived thirty qualities or degrees...
He communicated his knowledge to the Babylonian priesthood, who first defined the zodiac scientifically in relation to certain fixed stars, as a circle of 12 x 30 or 360 degrees...
This is the same system we use today for the division of space: 360 degrees in a circle comprising 12 x 30 degrees – and also of time:
A clock-face can be regarded as having 12 divisions, each hour comprising 30 x 2 minutes... We get our clock from this observer of the heavens.
It was in the 6th century before the common era ...BCE... that Zarathustra, known to the Greeks as Zoroaster, communicated the principles of Star Wisdom to the Babylonians.
The advantages of Zarathustra over our present Techsignal sine-wave based signal technology could be compared to the advantage of an HDTV with satellite reception compared to a black and white TV with no antenna...
Many modern astrologers have forgotten this legacy from Zarathustra.
The "Z" Effect...
What are Some Major Discoveries of the Zarathustra Project?
- Cycles are the manifestation of motion through orbital sectors, per Dewey 1976
- Legacy cycles prediction averages 60% winners, Zarathustra planetary database includes 70-100% winners
- Mathematical Profit Formulas can and will be derived from the planetary angular databases
- When completed, no need for phase shifting - and inversions potentially explained in view of dynamics of planetary motion.
- Precise Timing for Direction
- Magnitude of Change
- Location of Events
- Implications for Academic Application
- Drill-down vs... Drill-up Solution
- Scientific accountability of predictions